SPS Test System™ for all Controllers (Super Power Supply)
This is a must-have power test source. It is the ONLY test system available today that is capable of interfacingwith the ABB, Viper, Kyle/Cooper, Cooper TS, Eaton, Tavrida, ABB R-Mag, Siemens, and other controllers with Plug-N-Play technology. No coding necessary!
If you’re using an expensive, bulky, complicated testerin your shop, then step up to the SPS Test System, an affordable, portable, user-friendly alternative. The design of the SPS Test System is lineman-friendly with engineering-level feedback.
The SPS Test System is designed and priced to be on every field truck. It is the ONLY moderately priced unit that offers these amazing features:
- Two Plug-N-Play interface connectors
- Standard 14-pin Amphenol Connector, for transparent connection to existing systems
- Large Amphenol Connector that interfaces with a variety of systems (we haven’t found one yet that we can’t connect to!)
- Variable Current Control with 4 ranges and a phaseselection switch, allowing for testing outputs from 0-25 amps !
- External Current Connection, which allows for the use of an external meter
- Phase-to-Phase Short Testing: creates negative flow current phase angle testing
- Multifunction Digital Timer Display
- Digital Current Meter
- 52A/B Switch Testing for some systems (Element 43)
- 69 Test Switch for systems that have software to monitor this function.
- Single- and Three-Phase Independent Control with status LEDs on each phase
- Calibration Bypass Switch
- AC Voltage Testing to create under-(E-27) and over-(E-59) voltage signals in both the 120V range and the CVD range.
- AC-Y Source Control included; AC-Z Load Control included with Loop option